Seven Days Seven Outfits

7 Easy to Go Outfits


Choosing perfect outfit is one of the hardest thing especially when you have to look stylish. Wearing stylish clothes for one day is not a big deal but wearing stylish outfit everyday can be your huge problem. But in this blog i am going to show you my seven days outfit which might impress you.

1. Skirt and T-shirt

         So my first outfit is the beige color box plate skirt with beautiful flower print. It is a high waisted skirt so you can wear these type of skirts with crop t-shirts. But for the t-shirt i choose this black color sleeveless t-shirt with a beautiful yellow stone design over its neck.

The combination of Box plated skirt and the black sleeveless t-shirt is very adorable which gives you very elegant look. And for the extra makeover I choose esmeralda hoops large earing which is ever green for me. And for foot wear I choose to wear open toe spool heels in black sparkling color.

The complete outfit gives you really elegant look. You can wear this types of outfit while attending Friday night party or club parties or get together with your friends.   





2. Skirt and T-shirt

        So my another outfit starts with this denim button up skirt which is also known as button front skirt. With this skirt I choose to wear high neck gray color sweater which is a little bit skinny too. I also wear black skinny legging which is most comfortable. Further more I choose to wear red color leather jacket which is perfectly fit for me.

For extra makeover I wear black ankle block heels boot. This outfit is perfect for winter season and you can wear this type of outfit while going outwith your friends.





3. Full Skirt Dress

         My third outfit is this full skirt dress in jam color. The pearl flower design of this dress gives you more elegant look. I also wear black color skinny legging so that it won't look look too shorts for me. Further more I also choose to wear beige color long coat .

This outfit is perfect for winter season and for extra makeover i wear kitten heels close shoes in grape color. For accessories I choose to wear hippie gold frame sunglasses and my DW watch.







4. Pencil Skirt and T-shirt

        For my forth outfit I choose to wear this black pencil skirt and gray color sleeveless t-shirt. I love the color combination of this outfit which look like a formal outfit. For extra makeover I choose to wear blue color long outer and I also add some jewelry accessories like locket and Ray-ban sunglasses. For foot wear I choose to wear beige color kitten heel close shoes.

This outfit is perfect for attending meeting because it gives you formal look or you can also handout with your friends.





5. Pant and t-Shirt

         For my fifth outfit I choose to wear my black color high wist skinny pant which is also comfortable as legging. For t-shirt I choose to wear my baby pink color skinny sleeveless t-shirt. Its a small wool machine made t-shirt which design is so beautiful. Further more I wear my black color cardigan which make you feel so warm.

For foot wear I prefer to wear my yoga shoes which is my favorite shoes because it is the most comfortable shoes I ever have. For extra accessories I choose my casual glass which give me simple and stylish look.





6. Skirt and T-shirt


        So my second last outfit starts with this baby pink skirt with white line print and white sleeveless t-shirt with black line print. The combination of this skirt and t-shirt is perfect. For extra makeover I choose my black leather jacket which make this outfit more stylish and fancy. For sunglasses, I wear the same glasses which I wear with my third outfit and same boot which I wear on my second outfit. This outfit is perfect for summer.




      


7. Sheath Dress


       So my last outfit is one of the easiest outfit. I choose black sheath dress. The net design of this dress make your outfit more beautiful. With this outfit I choose to wear my black color block wedge heel shoes. This shoes is perfect for new heels trials because these type of heels are one of the most comfortable heel shoes. And for accessories I wear esmeralda hoops large earring.     






So this is my seven days complete outfit, hope you guys love it and also got some idea for your fashionable outfit.

Watch my Youtube Video on my Youtube channel: CappricooCollection





No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Buddhanath Stupa| Bouddha, Kathmandu| Fashioneveryday

  Hello Everyone! Welcome back to my site. Hope you have a great day. So today we are going to explore Buddhanath stupa which is also called...