Miniso Haul | Fashion Everyday|



Hello Beauties, Hope you have a great day.

Today in this blog, we will talk about miniso cosmetics. Shopping is one of my favourite things to do especially when it talks about cosmetics. Last Monday was kind of lucky day for me because Miniso is giving 70% off in most of the cosmetic items. If you guys don’t know what is Miniso then, let me have my words, ‘Miniso is Japnese shop where you can find most of the items like home decoration items, beauty products, electronic products, snacks and many more. But since it is a Japanese shop it wasn’t mean that they only sell Japanese products, we also can find other countries products too like Chinese products, Thailand products and many more.



Since I am a regular customer of Miniso, last Monday I fell like I have got a jackpot. So here are the items which I buy from miniso and I am also going to tell you why I buy those products.

1. Invisible Fix Lose Powder   



This one is from Mini Poni Miniso and it is a loose powder in 01 ivory Velvety Finish. Its net wet is 0.14 oz/ 4g. Inside the box, it has one plastic box which is filled with loose powder and one white sponge. This one is a Japnese product. I have bought 2 of them and the reason I buy them is it is easy to blend over face. It also helps to balance skin tone and if we use it with foundation then it will give us better result by fixing foundation. It gives velvet soft and smooth makeup look. The original price of this powder is Rs. 699 but it cost only Rs. 100 per piece for me and since I have bought 2 of then it cost Rs. 200 for 2 Invisible Fix Lose Powder.


2. 1+1 Tone Correcting Pressed Powder



This one is MR4 Pressed Powder from Japan. It net wet is 0.27 oz. / 7.5 g. Inside the box, it had 2 layer plastic box, at the first layer it contain full of compact powder and at the second layer, it have one sponge for powder and mirror attached in the box. The reason I buy this powder this one is comfortable and breathable with a fine and smooth texture. It effectively conceals any fine lines and flaws. I am going to use this one as my compact powder because my natural skin tone is dark. Its net price is Rs. 699 but I had paid only Rs. 100 for this powder.


3. 1+1 Hydro Light Foundation



Since I have already told you my natural skin tone is dark and this is why I had brought 7 dark foundations of the same brand but the no. of the foundations are different which are:

DY1 Hydro light foundation



DY2 Hydro light foundation (2 Pics)



MR2 Hydro light foundation ( 2 pics)



MR3 Hydro light foundation



MY2 Hydro light foundation



According to the foundation, it gives a soft and comfortable texture with outstanding skin affinity. Its net wet is 0.88 oz./ 25g. Its net price is Rs. 699 but I had paid only Rs. 100 for each piece so it totally cost Rs. 700 for every foundation.

 
4. Brand New Queen Moist Lip & Eye Color



This is the gloss or the eye colour which I buy from miniso. This one is Makeup Beauty product. And this one is 05 retro red colour. I this one is perfect for that person who is kind of busy but also wants to do 5 minutes makeup. Since it is eye and lip colour it is easy and fast to use. Its net wet is 3 gram. Its net price is Rs. 699 but I paid only Rs. 100.

 
5. Magic Candy Lip Tint (3 in 1)



My lips are too dry and I always have to make sure that my lips are always wet. I literally had bought 7 magic lip balm because so that I can keep it no matter where I want, like my college bag, in my lipstick collection, or inside my bags  or my jacket and many more. Even I had bought 7 lip blam it had 5 colours which are:

01 Raspberry flavour



03 Sakura flavour (2 pics)



04 Cantaloupe flavour



05 Matcha flavour (2 pics)



06 Peach Flavor



These lip balm is magic lip balm. Just apply smoothly these lip balm on your lip then it slowly changes the colour according to its no. these lip balms net wet is 0.11 oz./ 3 gram. It is the perfect combination of lip balm, lip gloss, and lipstick. Its actual price is Rs. 699 but I had paid only Rs. 50 per piece so it literally cost Rs. 350 for all lip balms.

 
6. Mini Poni Miniso Lipstick



I had bought 4 mini poni jewel shine lipsticks which all are in different colour:

01 Authentic Red: My mother loves red colour lipstick this is why I think this will be a great gift for my mum.



04 Rough Red: This one is for my sister because she loves collecting lipstick.



08 Raspberry Red:  Okay this is something new which I try to upgrade my look, this is why I buy this lipstick to have different look.



15 Smoke Purple: since smoke purple is the dark colour I just pick up this lipstick for horror or classic makeup.



Its actual price is Rs. 699 but I have bought it is only Rs. 100 per each piece. It means it costs only Rs. 400 for these lipsticks.

  

7. Lip Sweetness Double Color Lipstick



This lipstick is two in one lipstick which has half no colour lip balm and half lipstick. I had bought 02 Rough Red lipstick which really good for my college makeup. Because it gives natural look I mean no-makeup look. Its net wet is 0.09 oz./ 2.6 g. it is designed by japan but it is made in china. Its actual price is Rs. 699 but I have bought it in only Rs. 100.

 
8. Queen Collection Lipstick



Queen collection lipstick is from a makeup beauty brand. And I had bought 2 lipsticks of queen collection lipstick:

02 cherry red



05 pink



Its net wet is 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g and this lipstick really look expensive and classy. Its actual price is Rs. 699 for each lipstick but I had paid only Rs. 100 for each lipstick which means I had paid only Rs. 200 for both lipsticks.

 

9. Perfectly Defined Metallic Lipstick



This one is 01 Gold lipstick which I especially buy for bridal makeup. I think this lipstick not only use as a lipstick since this lipstick is in gold colour this lipstick also can use as a shadow or highlighter. Its net wet is 0.11 oz./ 3.2 g. This lipstick made in Taiwan. Its actual price is Rs. 699 but I had paid only Rs. 100.

 
10. Perfectly Define Brow Pencil and Tinted gel



This one is also the new thing that I am going to try while doing makeup. It is a 02 mocha colour and it has two sides. One side had a brush with tinted gel and another side had brow pencil in brown colour. Its net wet is 0.11 oz. / 4 g. which is made in Taiwan. Its actual price is Rs. 699 but I had paid only Rs. 100.

 
11. Miniso Wonder Lips 2 in 1 lipliner & Lipstick



This one is one of my favourites because this is something that I can use while I am in a hurry. On the first side, it has 01 wine red lipstick and on another side, it has 01 wine red lipliner. The lipstick net wet is 0.06oz. / 1.7 g and the lipliner had 0.08 fl. Oz./ 2.5 ml ink. Its actual price is Rs. 699 for each lipstick but I had paid only Rs. 100.

 
12. Silky Soft Lipstick



This lipstick is just like a pencil and the design of this lipstick is supercool. This one is 05 Berry Red colour lipstick which net wet is 0.07 oz./ 2 g. Its actual price is Rs. 699 but I had paid only Rs. 100.

 
13. Shell Makeup Base



This one is the thing that you all should have to buy for your makeup. Because it literally adds a glow on your face. It simply gives your skin a luminous glow as bright as pearl and leaves skin radiant revitalized and refreshed. This one is 01 white colour and its net wet is 1.05 fl. Oz/ 30 ml. Its actual price is Rs. 699 but I had paid only Rs. 100 for each makeup base which means I had paid only Rs. 200 for two makeup base.

 
14. Clear Refreshing Primer



This is the key to every perfect makeup because it helps to fix your makeup. This one is 03 in pink colour which net wet is 1.05 fl. Oz. / 30 ml. It also helps to deeply nourish and moisturized your skin. Its actual price is Rs. 699 but I had paid only Rs. 100 for each primer which means I had paid only Rs. 200 for two primers.

 
15. Pink Panther liner with tattoo



This one is Double liquid eyeliner with tattoo stamp. I had buy 2 of this liner because 01 is in black one which is for normal makeup and 02 is in brown which is literally for no-makeup makeup. Its actual price is Rs. 399 but I had paid only Rs. 50 for each liner which means I had paid only Rs. 100 for two-liner.

 
16. Flawless Baked Blusher



This one is the most needed thing for every makeup lover. And this one is 03 in pink caramel colour. This one is the perfect cheeky pop colour for every skin tone. Which net wet is 0.212 oz./ 6 g. Its actual price is Rs. 699 but I had paid only Rs. 100.

 
17. Rose and Green Tea Perfume 



Rose and the green tea, both are my favourite one. The smell of rose always makes me feel happy all the time and the green tea makes me feel like starting the new and special day this is why I think this perfume is the best thing which makes me feel good all the time. the net wet of this perfume is 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 ml.  Its original price is Rs. 699 but I paid only Rs. 100.    


18. Capricorn Perfume



Yes, I am a Capricorn girl and this the reason for picking up this perfume. This is one of my strong smell of perfume. According to this perfume, Capricorn is an excellent leader and organizer with strong ambition. Such a prominent feature need to be illustrated by an impressive oriental flower fragrance with its sophisticated delicacy and depth. its net wet is 10 ml and its original price is 699 but I paid only Rs. 100.


19. Puff and Brush Detergent



This one is the last thing that I had buy from miniso. Since I do a lot of makeup I always have to make sure that my brusher is always clean thins is why I pick up this puff and brush detergent and this one is also awesome for cleaning your brushes. Its net wet is 200 ml and I don’t know the actual price if this detergent bit I had paid only Rs. 50 for it.

 

Watch my Miniso haul video: Miniso Haul

Subscribe my channel: FashionEveryday

Follow me on:

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Buddhanath Stupa| Bouddha, Kathmandu| Fashioneveryday

  Hello Everyone! Welcome back to my site. Hope you have a great day. So today we are going to explore Buddhanath stupa which is also called...